Sprawling Orinda Downs Transitional
5 Bedroom + Office | 3 Bath | 4124± Sq. Ft. | .53± Acre Lot
Located in the coveted Orinda Downs neighborhood, this updated single-story contemporary home showcases walls of windows, a dedicated home office and flat backyard on more than half an acre. Enjoy an ideal environment for the highly desired live/work/play lifestyle!
A mix of traditional and contemporary, the home’s hardwood floors, crown moulding and wainscoting blend with modern elements of marble and glass. Interior highlights include updated bathrooms, ample closet space and vaulted ceilings in the family room. Entertain in the expansive yard with level lawn and sport court.
Located in a pocket of town known for trick-or-treating, dog walkers and lemonade stands, the genuine warmth of this house and neighborhood evokes a sense of small-town living while the nearby Dalewood Park and easy access to BART and downtown Orinda and Lafayette, reflect its ideal location.
- Covered front porch leads to entry with tray ceiling and coat closet adjacent to home office with carpet and built-in cabinets
- Step up to the living room with gas fireplace, hardwood floors, tray ceiling and a spectacular wall of windows with plantation shutters
- Expansive dining room with wainscoting, crown moulding, closet and picture window with plantation shutters
- Eat-in kitchen with stainless steel appliances, built-in Sub-Zero fridge, dual ovens, Frigidaire dishwasher, trash compactor, gas stove, walk-in pantry and breakfast nook
- Kitchen opens to light-filled family room with soaring ceiling, skylights, hardwood floors, gas fireplace with brick hearth, huge windows and oversized sliding door to backyard for seamless indoor/outdoor living
- Primary suite features a walk-in closet with built-in shelving, immaculate renovated en-suite bathroom with dual sink vanity with quartz counters, marble tile floors and shower stall with marble tile and floating bench
- Three bedrooms share a renovated hallway bath with dual sink vanity with quartz counter, tile floors, cubby storage, skylight and deep soaking tub with shower
- Fifth bedroom off family room features two closets and access to full bathroom with tile floors and glass shower stall
- Modern laundry room with built-in storage and folding area, Samsung washer and dryer and lots of natural light
- Sun-drenched backyard with expansive level lawn, concrete patio with grass inlay, sport court with Mega Slam in-ground basketball hoop, side yard with level lawn, outdoor lighting and two attached storage sheds
- Additional Highlights and Updates Include: Ring doorbell, Nest thermostat, recessed lighting, plantation shutters, renovated bathrooms and laundry room, solid wood doors, deep two-car garage
- Exterior Highlights Include: Front lawn with path to front entry, paver stone driveway, covered back porch, board form concrete and wood plank retaining wall, mature redwoods, corrugated steel herb garden
- HOA: $250 Annually
No Open Houses and No Broker Tours. According to CCAR guidelines, residential viewings may only occur virtually, or, if virtual viewing is not feasible and the residence is unoccupied, by appointment only with no more than two visitors from the same household and one person showing the unit. All parties to sign Coronavirus Property Entry Advisory and Declaration prior to any showing and all parties to follow suggested sanitation guidelines. Please contact Listings@DanaGreenTeam.com for additional virtual marketing and any other questions.
Compass is a real estate broker licensed by the State of California and abides by Equal Housing Opportunity laws. License Number 01991628. All material presented herein is intended for informational purposes only and is compiled from sources deemed reliable but has not been verified. Changes in price, condition, sale or withdrawal may be made without notice. No statement is made as to accuracy of any description. All measurements and square footage are approximate.